Digital Quilting Designs
- Quilting is done on an APQS Millennium longarm on a 12' frame.
- A QuiltPath computer is used for precise designs.
- If you know of a digital design you'd like and don't see it below, let me know. There are more designs available than are shown below. Design suggestions can be provided based on quilt top style.
- Click here to contact Foxtail regarding your project.
- Edge to edge designs range between .022 to .035 per square inch (there is no additional thread charge). The simplest designs such as Modern Twist and Dollop are budget-friendly choices. More complex patterns such as Baseballs and others that have reverse stitching over swirls or very dense designs are priced at .035. Mid-range complexity designs have a mid-range price (between .02 and .03). Call or text 713.301.2459 for price details or email info@FoxtailQuilting.com with specific inquiries.
- Designs are in the following order: General, Winter / Christmas / Christian, Nautical, Rustic, and Novelty
Winter / Christian / Christmas Designs
Bear Moose and Pines
Baseballs - this is a dense design that requires extra stitching time (see video below) - cost is .023 per sq. inch
Images of customer quilts with some of the above designs
Christmas Tree Pantograph (Tannenbaum)
Oak Leaves and Acorns Pantograph